Thursday, November 17, 2011

My 21st and Salter Creations Discount!

Sorry that it's been so slow around these parts lately. Tuesday was my 21st birthday, and my sister and her boyfriend came in town to help me celebrate. Some upcoming guest posts have kept me pretty busy too. It can be a little  difficult to keep up with regular posting sometimes. Hope you'll forgive me. 


But yay for finally being able to order a drink!





Jennifer from Salter Creations sent me some lovely gifts from her shop last week. She must have known my birthday was coming up! 

Don't you just love this flower trifecta headband?


And she sent me the matching necklace too! Best of all, she's offering all Sweet Verbena readers a 15% discount. 


Love the headband in purple too. 



Be sure to check out her Etsy shop and take advantage of the discount. It's good 'till December 1st!


...

9 comments:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

happy belated birthday!! I had mine back in September, not too long ago!! I'm young for my grade, so it has been long anticipated. No more being stuck in my room embroidery alone while my friends go to a bar, lol!!

Rachel Sayumi. said...

Hooray for 21! Happy day!

Those headbands are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! And thanks for mking my stuff look so awesome :)

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

aw, happy birthday!!! you're such a talented and cute gal!

Charlie said...

My 21st birthday was Monday! Happy birthday! Though here in Australia I don't think it's a big a deal, I absolutely love your blog - keep up the good work =]

Susan said...

Happy 21st birthday! It just keeps getting better from here on out.

Happy in red said...

Gefeliciteerd!! (Dutch for happy bday!) Oh you poor 'mericans not being able to drink before 21, tsk tsk. If you need wine recommendations, let me know ;-)
Enjoy drinking, ehrm... I mean your weekend, hehe!
Esther.

Pomelo & Basic said...

Happy birthday!!My birthday was on tuesday too!! I say hello from Spain!! I follow you every week!

zeus33 said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Wish you hapiness and magic in your life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...