Sunday, September 25, 2011

Favorited Tutorials

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! While I try and get some of my own projects completed, I wanted to share with you some of my all-time favorite tutorials. Some of them I've tried and love, and others are still waiting for me on my crafty to-do list. 


Click the picture for the link!


Purple Striped Market Tote from Say Yes to Hoboken



Scrap Map from See Kate Sew



Faux Chenille Blanket from MADE
This is the most time consuming project I've ever completed, but the end result is so amazing. The hard work definitely pays off.

This one was a labor of love for the boyfriend.




Gathered Clutch from Noodlehead



Boxy Cosmetic Bag from Skip to my Lou

My version:




Origami Box from Lorajean's Magazine



Pom Pom Bib Necklace from Little Miss Momma



Flutter Flower Shirt from Momma Go Round



Zig Zag Quilt from A Quilt is Nice


Hope you enjoy!




(:

SHARE:

7 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks for the lovely tutorials! :-)
www.vallys-creations.gr

Jessica said...

Oh I love Anna's gathered clutch tutorial! It's so cute and pretty fast to make. Her lil cutie pouch is smaller but is also really handy. They sew up super quickly and make really nice presents!

Anonymous said...

i made the faux chenille blanket (twice!) and the pom pom bib necklace (twice!). that blanket is insane, but so awesome. i also bought stuff to make the flutter flower shirt, but never found time to make it. thanks for the other tutorials, definitely will check them out and add to my to-do list! especially the zig zag quilt.

Unknown said...

i really want to make a quilt sometime soon ~ it looks so dang time consuming though!! One day... :)

Allie H. said...

This is such a great list of ideas! I've seen these all over people's Pinterest boards! Are you a Pinterest member?

Katy said...

Thanks Allie! Yes I love Pinterest! Here's the link to my page if you want to check it out (:

http://pinterest.com/sweetverbena/

KY said...

love your version of the boxy cosmetic bag! super cute fabric :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger templates by pipdig