Saturday, August 13, 2011

Going to Camp!



This week I'm working as a camp counselor at Camp Kesem. Kesem is an amazing organization that I am involved with through Texas A&M . It's a 100% free camp for children of cancer patients. We've been fundraising all year long to be able to provide this opportunity to a total of 60 children. Kesem gives kids the chance to connect with their peers who are going through the same trials as they are and more importantly, a week to just relax and have fun!


I won't be bringing a computer with me so I'll be taking a little bit of a bloggy break for the next week. Feel free to email me anyways, but I may not be able to answer for a little while. Thanks for understanding!


Interested in finding more about Camp Kesem?

Visit the website here
or
Email me! I'd be happy to answer any questions if you, or someone you know is interested in applying for Camp Kesem.

Click here if you'd like to make a donation. Thanks for reminding me Tiffany ;)


...
SHARE:

3 comments

Miss Looney Tunes said...

Let us know where to donate. I may not be able to donate a large amount but in these cases, I know that every bit helps :)

Katy said...

Just updated the post! Thanks TIffany (:

Elecia said...

haha! i was just visiting the blog to say, "hey! i am having withdrawal!", when i saw this post. I must have missed it on Google Reader.

That being said, I think what you are doing is admirable, and I think I can wait until you are back ;-). Have Fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger templates by pipdig